Undercover Recruiting and Retention Analysis
Comprehensive Undercover Recruiting and Retention Evaluation
Due to the unique qualifications of Impact's Consultants, we are able to offer the most comprehensive recruiting and retention evaluation available. It has the distinction of them getting hired by one of your recruiters and attending your entire orientation process “undercover” as a driver. I know of no other transportation consultant who can combine our level of expertise with the required certifications and ability to get hired as a driver.
Impact will evaluate and complete the following items as part of this service:
- Mock Call each Recruiter Impersonating an Applicant (evaluate recruiting effort)
- Evaluate Mailed Recruiting Materials
- Submit Employment Application to one of the Recruiters and get Hired
- Evaluate your Internet Recruiting Site
- Submit Internet Application
- Evaluate Response to Internet Application
- Attend Orientation (undercover) as a Driver
- Evaluate Orientation Curriculum and Schedule
- 1 Day, On-Site Evaluating Recruiting Policies, Procedures and Documentation
- 1 Day, On-Site Evaluating Driver Retention Policies and Procedures
This service has proven very effective for Impact's clients. They benefit from our having gone through the entire hiring and orientation process as a driver. This enables us to identify first hand the strengths and weaknesses of the current process. After orientation we “blow the cover” and continue our analysis of the department policies, procedures, and documentation.
Once Impact completes the items listed above we will provide you with a “bullet point,” written report outlining our findings with suggestions for improvement and training. In most cases, when we make a recommendation, we are able to supply supporting documentation for the implementation of the recommended policy, program, or procedure.
I wanted to take a moment and thank you for contributing to our success. Before I had you come in and train my staff we had a turnover rate of 88.69%. As a result of the training and consulting services you provided, my staff was able to fill our empty trucks, grow our fleet by 20% and reduced our turnover rate to 38.45%.
Thanks for turning us around."
President, Thomas E. Keller Trucking, Inc.